Now available in print: Eight things…
~ 29 July 2004 ~
Inspired by some of your comments, I’ve recreated “Eight things I wish I’d known when I started” in print format. Please enjoy posted on the wall of your cubicle, home office, or bathroom mirror.
I’ve included crop marks for precise trimming, but of course you’ll need a quality paper trimmer for that.
UPDATEFor reasons unknown to me, the headline type (Clarendon) forced a backwards apostrophe. After an intense round of thumb wrestling with Illustrator, I managed to reverse it to what now appears to be correct.
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com