~ 01 September 2004 ~
I admit it. I’m stumped.
In a rare display of humility — almost as rare as confessions of shaving one’s unibrow but not nearly as rare as quality Microsoft design, I profess I cannot, for the life of me, figure out a quick way to produce the effect at right in Illustrator. Or Photoshop, for that matter.
I can easily produce rays that taper outward, but I cannot produce ones that taper inward, scalable in both size and quantity.
Someone, somebody, please help me.
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com