That Wicked Worn List
~ 08 September 2004 ~
Finally did it. Finally made some time to gallerize sites with That Wicked Worn Look.
I’ve now inspired myself to create a full-on gallery of sorts. I’m not exactly sure how to do it. And I’m still contemplating whether or not I have the audacity (and time) to do it before the sizzle fades.
For now, enjoy the gallery below. Featured are either 1) sites directly influenced by the Wicked Worn series, or 2) sites that had already gone the way of the wicked before the series’ publication.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com