Got worn? Don’t miss these brushes
~ 09 November 2004 ~
Forget about whittling away at edges with a puny eraser.
Instead, whip out one of Keith Bowman’s +900px worn brushes available for download here and take out the entire edge in one stroke. There’s quite a wide variety of worn brushes in the five sets offered, including a few extras such as retro post marks.
Bestow us a sample, you ask? You got it:
Enter brush, stage left:
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com