Design Eye for the Idea Guy
~ 15 March 2005 ~
Yesterday’s “Design Eye for the Idea Guy” panel here at SXSW wrapped up quite nicely. Andrei, Paul, Ryan, and Keith did a fantastic job. The audience was rather amiable. Oh, and how can we forget Dirk Knemeyer, the Idea Guy. Dirk played along, gave superb feedback, and was a pleasure to work with.
If you missed out on SXSW this year, slap yourself upside the head and make a commitment to be here next year.
I’ll follow up soon with an article explaining my portions of the presentation (typography, XHTML/CSS). For now, please visit designeye.org.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com