~ 02 March 2006 ~
Headed to South By Southwest? Please come see me speak. Or if you can’t sit through an hour of hearing my voice (nor can I), please come say hi.
- “Demystifying the Mobile Web” will attempt to do just that. I’ll humbled to be alongside Dave Shea, Kelly Goto, and Brian Fling. But be aware — there might be some serious thumb wrestling between the four of us, as nobody knows for sure exactly where the Mobile Web is headed. Yes, we’re going to head to head with Jason Kottke and Heather Armstrong’s keynote that hour. I look forward to meeting all two of you present at our panel.
- “Design Eye for the List Guy” is a repeat showing from Keith Robinson, Paul Nixon, Ryan Sims, Andrei Herasimchuk, and myself. New victim, new results. We hope this year’s goes over as well as last year’s. If not, I blame Ryan in advance.
- I arrive late Friday night and leave Tuesday afternoon.
- I’ve still got tons to prepare and loads of client work to polish before heading down to Austin, so hang in there if this site goes silent for a couple weeks.
While we’re at it, if you’ve got an itch to be in London this June, come see me speak at @media 2006.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com