~ 14 March 2006 ~
(Typing this from the Denver airport) So SXSW Interactive is about to draw to a close. Yesterday’s Design Eye for the List Guy panel seems to have been a success. Who did we make over? Craigslist, of course. A few related links:
- Craigslist redesign mock-up
- Slide deck (PDF, 4 MB)
- DesignEye.org site
- Digg discussion
- ValleyWag: Craig gets a makeover
Slide deck to be posted soon, which includes further identity, mobile, and research discussion. Posted!
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com