A List Ahead
~ 29 March 2004 ~
Last Thursday, an inquisitive reader contacted me to see if I knew of any valuable resources on the topic of standards-compliant email newsletter development. “If there are none,” he said in his email, “please write an article in the near future, perhaps for ALA or something. I especially want to hear about your experiences with email client compatibility.”
Not knowing of too many such resources myself, I gave him a few basic pointers based on some of the CSS emails I’ve created and sent him on his way, agreeing to at least consider penning an ALA article on the topic.
Phew. That saves me a trip to the editor.
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com