~ 10 August 2004 ~
Just hours from now 60,000 6”×11” postcards will leave the presses, marking the largest press run I’ve ever designed for.
I made a few mistakes along the way but also enjoyed a few successes, all of which — without divulging too much to spoil competitive advantages — you may be interested in hearing. Look for the full write-up in just a few days.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com