Screen Grab Confab, vol. II
~ 22 November 2004 ~
Given the success of Screen Grab Confab vol. I, let’s enjoy a repeat.
Here’s a recap of the rules:
- Do a screen grab of whatever you’re working on right now. It could be a layout, it could be print, it could even be code.
- Crop a 320px × 320px portion of it at 100%. Obviously, the entire screen grab won’t fit within those dimensions, but the point is to only whet our appetites and make us want more.
- Post as a comment using <img> with the grab hosted on your own server. Feel free to link the image to a full-size version, but only the 320px square is required.
I’ll chime in a little later and thereby give someone else the honor of going first this time around. Please enjoy.
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com