Tomorrow’s guest author
~ 27 January 2005 ~
As part of the Authentic Wisdom guest author series, tomorrow we’ll have the privilege of hearing from someone much wiser than I, someone more astute than I, someone all that good stuff more than I — the Wife.
Suzanne is the mother of three energetic boys that never seem to rest, even while sleeping. She’s a native Floridian. Her creative talent runs deep, most notably in painting and stained glass. Combine all that and it’s likely she has something of interest to share.
And hey, she’s got a full two years on me, so you’d be wise to listen up…
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com