Calling all musicians
~ 24 March 2005 ~
Another update: Submission deadline is Sunday (3/27) at 11:59 PM EST.
If you’re a designer/developer and you double as a musician on the side (or vice-versa), email me with…
- Your name
- The instrument(s) you play (voice included)
- The genres you prefer to play, and
- How long you’ve been playing.
The next installment of Authentic Wisdom guest articles will explore the parallels between music and design, and we’ll include a list of links to all you talented cats as part of the article. Thanks.
UpdateSilly me. Might help if you include your URL, too.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com