~ 04 April 2005 ~
The article briefly published in this entry has been removed due to irrelevance. Simply put, I know what you, the interested reader, come here to read, and this article wouldn’t be of interest to you. If you’d still prefer to read the article (a discussion about smashed cereal, of all things) you can view it here. Thanks.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com