So about that cereal stuff…
~ 08 April 2005 ~
If page views and a few emails received are any indication, apparently y’all are more interested in cereal than I thought.
I got caught up in a conversation with good friend Kristian Walker, who in a former life did many a cereal bowl shot for Kellogg’s product packaging. I’ve always wanted to know what they use to simulate milk in those shots. I’ve heard rumors of Elmer’s glue, but it turns out the concoction isn’t quite that simple. It’s more like part Crisco, part wild root hair tonic. Crazy. Kristian explains the Food Stylist’s recipe for a perfect bowl of cereal.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com