~ 21 April 2005 ~
Updates around here will be rather infrequent over the next few weeks. I’ve got quite a bit in the cooker right now and need to spend my time elsewhere.
However, to keep things lively in the meantime, a few things to chew on:
- Say you were having a son sometime soon. What would you name him? I’m merely curious, of course.
- Let’s suppose you were attending a conference about, say, web development beyond the desktop, most notably for handheld devices. What topic(s) would be of interest to you? A beginner’s guide? Tricks, tips, and techniques? Etc.
Again, this is all purely hypothetical, of course.
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com