Giving To Hiram mini-site
~ 12 May 2005 ~
A bit of small news, but perhaps still worthy of a click.
The Giving To Hiram portion of Hiram.edu just received a facelift. The design was completed roughly two months ago, and then Jon Linczak wrestled with the code, content, and other deliverables before today’s launch.
Jon was kind enough to allow me to introduce a bit of “stately elegance” not previously used elsewhere on the site, but fitting for the section’s focus (charitable donations).
And no, surprisingly, Josuha isn’t misspelled.
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com