Mobile testers wanted
~ 29 June 2005 ~
I’m adding the final meat to my forthcoming presentation, and I’m seeking screen grabs from a variety of digital devices. If you’ve got a couple hours to kill over the next week or two, lend me a hand by testing a few websites on your web-enabled phone, PDA, or similar device.
Here’s what you’ll need to qualify:
- Web-enabled phone, PDA, or other digital device
- Screen capture software installed (preferred), or a digital camera
- Sufficient kilobytes to spare, such that you won’t go in red for the sake of participating
I’m interested in variety of devices and browsers, so whether you’ve got the mundane or the unique, chances are I’m interested in hearing from you. All participants to be recognized in published materials. Drop me a line.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standard Solutions A solid round-up of indispensable CSS design techniques by Andy Budd, Simon Collison, and Cameron Moll.
Mobile Web Design A guide to publishing web content beyond the desktop. Tips, methodology, and resources. Now available.
Letterpress Posters The unassuming beauty of a freshly letterpressed print.
That Wicked Worn Look. Techniques for that worn, aged, distressed look.
Mister Retro Machine Wash Filters Turn the dial to “Instaworn” with these filters.
Blinksale Dive in and enjoy shamelessly easy invoicing from Firewheel Design.
Basecamp My preferred web app for internal and client project collaboration.
HOW Conference Austin, June 24–27. Pentagram, Adobe, P&G, et al.
Web Design World Seattle, July 20–22. Practical sessions on web design.
Stimulate Salt Lake City, September 2009. Entrepreneurship and design conference.