Employment opportunities: A running tally…
~ 28 September 2005 ~
Nothing to write home to Mom about, just a minor site update.
I receive a fair share of notices about job openings, most of which I post to Linkage and some of which are duplicated on Stylegala. I’ve received enough lately to be encouraged to add a tally of jobs to this site.
Enter Gigabits — bits of info about gigs available to New Media talent. Check the homepage sidebar or Gigabits page periodically, or subscribe to the RSS feed and I’ll keep you posted. And if you’ve got an opening you’d like to post, feel free to contact me. But take note that I don’t intend to be a Monster.com, and I’ll be selective about the openings I post.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com