Finally, Mobile Part 3 tomorrow
~ 26 October 2005 ~
Yes, it’s been 2+ months since Part 2 was published. Yes, it took longer than anticipated to concoct the right mixture of tips, techniques, and resources. Yes, Brian and I are pleased with the result and excited for publication. Yes, we hope you’ll plan now to block out time to read Part 3 tomorrow.
Yes, the yes
meme motif has worn out its welcome.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com