~ 25 January 2006 ~
I blame Greg. Though mine’s abbreviated…
Four jobs I’ve had
- Sales clerk at R/C hobbies store
- Sandwich maker at university
- Creative director at publicly owned dotcom
Four movies I can watch over and over
- Searching for Bobby Fischer
- Cast Away
- The Village
Four places I’ve lived
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Antioch, CA
- Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico
- Springville, UT
Four places I’ve vacationed
- Sarasota, FL
- Seattle, WA
- Escalante (Southern Utah)
Four of my favorite “dishes” (loosely fit this term)
- Chile relleno (I’m with you all the way on that one, Greg)
- Belgian waffles w/fresh fruit
- Caesar salad
Four sites I visit daily
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standard Solutions A solid round-up of indispensable CSS design techniques by Andy Budd, Simon Collison, and Cameron Moll.
Mobile Web Design A guide to publishing web content beyond the desktop. Tips, methodology, and resources. Now available.
Letterpress Posters The unassuming beauty of a freshly letterpressed print.
That Wicked Worn Look. Techniques for that worn, aged, distressed look.
Mister Retro Machine Wash Filters Turn the dial to “Instaworn” with these filters.
Blinksale Dive in and enjoy shamelessly easy invoicing from Firewheel Design.
Basecamp My preferred web app for internal and client project collaboration.
HOW Conference Austin, June 24–27. Pentagram, Adobe, P&G, et al.
Web Design World Seattle, July 20–22. Practical sessions on web design.
Stimulate Salt Lake City, September 2009. Entrepreneurship and design conference.