Two chances to grab a free copy of “CSS Mastery”
~ 26 January 2006 ~
“CSS Mastery” is scheduled to hit shelves sometime next month, and I’m offering any of you a chance to grab one of two free copies in exchange for a little help:
- Show me which U.S. state has the most specialty license plates. I thought Florida had the most upon returning from vacation. Then someone said Nevada. Then another said Alabama. Then another Oklahoma. I give up. First person to find facts/evidence showing which U.S. state has the most custom (specialty) license plates wins. Clarification: I may have confused some of you. By “most custom license plates” I mean the most options for ordering
vanity(sheesh, whatever they’re called), team, cause-related plates, not how many customized license plates (e.g. HAX0R) have been purchased.
- Tell me what mobile phone/device you use and what country you’re from. Yes, the highly scientific, accurate, and statistically significant results of your comments will help me with a couple of mobile web presentations coming up later this year. Winner to be randomly selected from among the list of comments.
Pony up a comment before Tuesday, January 31, 2006 at midnight and winners will be announced shortly after.
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com