Readers respond: Dealing with “bad” logos
~ 12 May 2006 ~
Every so often I receive an email with a question that might best be answered by many instead of one. This week’s mail included one such question from a reader:
I am wondering if you might write a little bit on the topic of how you might approach the problem of a client coming to you for a web site design when they already have a logo… a terrible logo… and they want to incorporate it into your new design. (We’re talking a really ugly logo here.) —David
What say ye?
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com