~ 12 June 2006 ~
You guessed it: For the second leg of the Moll’s journey across the country, we’ve moved to London!
Of course I’m kidding. And you knew that. Today I head to London for the fabulous @media conference, which begins this Thursday.
I’ll be presenting twice:
- Good Design vs. Great Design with the estimable Jon Hicks and lovely Veerle Pieters.
- Mobile Web Design (solo preso) with updated information, advice, and on-topic banter.
Following the conference, we’ll be spending a few days in Switzerland. I say “we” because Suzanne will be at my side. The distance will certainly take its toll, as the boys will be back at home. But we’re terribly enthused to head overseas nonetheless.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com