Free W3C webinar: Success!
~ 26 July 2006 ~
…at least I think it was successful (wink).
Just a quick note to thank those who participated in this morning’s teleconference. I hope I didn’t trip over myself too much — so much content to cover it’s hard to cram it all in a mere 60 minutes.
Please feel free to do any follow-up discussion and networking in the comments. Though don’t expect me to respond for a while, I’ve been up since 3am…
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com