~ 07 August 2006 ~
It’s official. I’ve now joined the eyeglass-laden populace. Your advice was a huge help. I ended up going with the Ray Ban RX 6066 (just me or does that sound like a laser gun, not a pair of glasses?). I wanted something subtle, yet with a touch of flair. Something I’d be proud to wear, but also something that wouldn’t beg for attention.
After donning this new pair of spectacles for the first time, my oldest son quipped, “You look like someone who finds something.” Ha.
Now, where did I put my glasses?
Stock photography, type, and killer tees. Genuinely recommended by Authentic Boredom.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com