Final (sorta) draft, CSS Mastery
~ 09 November 2005 ~
The near-final draft of my chapter and case study site for CSS Mastery was shipped to Friends of Ed on Monday. It still has yet to suffer technical and editorial reviews, but I’m very pleased with the result — both written word and site design/coding. Shown above are a few sneak peeks from my case study site; a sampling of the techniques covered in the chapter. Still plenty of time to pre-order at Amazon.
Comments are either closed or disabled for this article.
Authentic Boredom is the platitudinous web home of Cameron Moll, freelance new media designer, author, and speaker. More…
Full-time and freelance job opportunities. Post a job...
A selection of fine reading, available for a limited time only:
- Jobs home page reorg
- Coming soon: Mobile Web Design, the book
- Dyson ad: Text as more than just words
- Setting sail for Europe
- Review: Sumo Omni bean bag chair
- Dashboard widget for Authentic Jobs
- Limited-time offer: $99 listings
- Nine skills that separate good and great designers
- Fire sale
- Introducing AuthenticJobs.com